Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Domestic Brisk air/heat pump w/ Comfort Control Center001

Customer Question

Domestic Brisk air/heat pump w/ Comfort Control Center(###) ###-####001 sometimes AC works; other time I get EE in display. Two thermostats ( original and replacement) both work the same, sometimes, both display EE sometimes; tried system reset, but no joy.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
The EE means there is a problem with the thermostat communicating with the board inside the AC unit, it cable be the cable or board. I would try a new cable to start. It looks like a phone cable but it is not, the ends are reversed. Below is manual for you that should have a bit of troubleshooting you can do. Also anytime you unplug the cable you must do the reset when you plug it back in. IF a new cable does not work then the circuit board is at fault...
Link.... Copy and paste in browser.
http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/ccc5.pdf