Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We recently purchased a 356QBQ Heritage Glen, since we have

Customer Question

We recently purchased a 356QBQ Heritage Glen, since we have it we have cable problems when hooking up to park cable. It started in the bunk area, since we have taken it to camping world for repair, they said everything was working. Checked cable direct from box with TV and it works fine. Since repair we get nothing, is there a splitter somewhere I can check or is it bigger than that? We love the camper, but getting very frustrated with cable problem.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting. Haven't been contacted.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Sorry for the delay...
IF you have a booster for an antenna make sure the booster is turned off or you will not get cable, normally the incoming cable will go to the booster and out to the TV'S the issue is they can be using splitters just about anywhere. What you can also do is get a coax toner, and it will allow you to see where the lines run, most places like Home Depot have the toners and it helps ID the coax cables. IF this is a brand new unit under warranty then I would have a shop continue to troubleshoot, if you start taking to many components apart they can pin the blame on you, I have seen that happen a few times over the years... Hope this helps some... Robert