peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Im looking diagram correct setup conection. Including the

Customer Question

Im looking for a diagram for the correct setup for battery conection. Including the aux batt. And out to all relays and starter. Its for a 91 pace arrow fleetwood. Ford chassis. It trys starting by itself with no keys. Also have no dashlights or headlights with this problem. We have replaced starter all batteries and starter relays. Thinking we have wires in wrong place possibly
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If this issue started to occur on its own suddenly check the wiring leading to the starter for any issues as well as the electronic ignition switch to see if any faults are found.If any issues are found causing this here they will need to be corrected to resolve this fault.
Thanks Pete