gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We have a 2012 Itasca Ellipse 42QD & the Power Gear power lift

Customer Question

We have a 2012 Itasca Ellipse 42QD & the Power Gear power lift bed does not respond to the switch. We couldn't get it to lower after my husband manually put the slide out. We've had problems with the controllers letting the air out of the bed, too. The controllers say the bed is "Lo" but I'm sure the air is still in it. We had to sleep on the sofa last night because nothing we tried ever made a difference. What do we need to do?
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am not familiar with this system, however I do have the service manual for it, the link to it is below, hope this is helpful..............Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The info you sent does not apply to our unit. Our bed has one motor with Lippert Hall Effect Bed tilt control. 15004-A, LCI#260793. How do I reset and re program?
thanks for your patience, this is all I have, I will put your question back up so another expert can assist you............Michael