gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

CAN WE TALK ON THE PHONE OR DO WE HAVE TO TEXTED?

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Some RV experts will do phone service however at this point more information is needed, not only that it might take some time to find a print...
What is the make and model of the RV? AND what is the make and model of the inverter?
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
worked on the inverter had trouble. then putting back had some fuse come off of a relay and need to know the order they go back on
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
Your information is lacking, I have worked on many different RV'S I need to know the make and model of the RV and the make and model of the inverter.... Robert
You can take your time and respond as much as needed,I am around daily and respond when I can, sometimes I am out doing service calls.... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok sorry I have a 2012 jaco, grayhawk
and was working on the x1000 inverter and got that fixed I think. but as I placed it back down in the spot in front of the bed. I must have pulled some of the fuses loose that were attached to a fuse relay. (square box with looks like 4 to 5 wires best I can tell a red wire and 2 black wires were removed from the 2 boxes I think they go to the front of the rv but can't really tell.
I have a wire layout but these fuse boxes are not on it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
31fs
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
WHO is the RV manufacturer?
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jayco
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
I am going to put your question back up for other experts, I do not have any diagrams for Jayco. Maybe another expert will be able to assist you on this. I do not know when another expert will respond, they come and go daily.... Robert