peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I am in the Denver area until noon time tomorrow is there

Customer Question

I am in the Denver area until noon time tomorrow is there anywhere I can purchase the wingers x1or x2 with roof mount have an 10:30 appointment to get it installed
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I am not in your area but see no one has helped with this here.I would see if a repair center or dealer can obtain the component you are looking for here as usually this is the best option for something like this here.If this is not an option for you or was already tried let me know.
Thanks Pete