peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a RM7030 unit. It will run on propane but will not shutoff

Customer Question

I have a RM7030 unit. It will run on propane but will not shutoff and ice builds up in upper area. It runs at full tilt. When on electric it clicks and then shuts off. Can you come to my rescue. This is probably a 1995 model. HHHHHEEEELLLPPP
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This may be a fault with the propane shut off valve/solenoid that shuts off the fuel to it.I have seen this valve/solenoid fail on other models needing replaced.This will need to be tested further to see for sure if this is the cause here and replaced if found to be at fault.
Thanks Pete