Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a friend with a carriage 36 foot 5th wheel model cf3692,

Customer Question

I have a friend with a carriage 36 foot 5th wheel model cf3692, he is at an RV park 30 miles from me. Half his lights are working, they have been working for the last week. He is trying to find the fuse box, has not paperwork on the travel trailer. any suggestions?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
The fuse box will be inside next to the breakers, sometimes that box is under or next to the fridge, on the base or under the bed or in a closet, normally the breaker box is always inside.
IF you friend still needs help please let me know what power source he is plugged into and if he is missing any of the AC power.
IF he is running off battery only and the voltage is above 11 volts then it sounds like a blown fuse if it is just the lighting.
Robert