gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have 2003 Fleetwood Terra 31f. My steps stopped working and now noth

Customer Question

I have 2003 Fleetwood Terra 31f. My steps stopped working and now nothing works. I checked the 6 volt batteries under the steps in the home and found they were dry. I replaced them and still nothing works. Generator won't start. I am thinking there is a breaker or fuse some where that controls all this?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please ignore.. I finally figured it out..
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I just got home from work and missed your question. Most of the time it is just a matter of hitting the battery disconnect to engage the batteries back into the circuit again. If you need more later please respond to this thread again. Thanks! R.J.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to get a refund, because I figured it out before you got back to me. Can you help me?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
I will make that request for you. Please get back to me later if you need more on this or another issue. R.J.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thank you!
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
I did put in the request for you. It may take a day or two. Thanks for coming to our site with your issue. R.J.