gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Can you call a person that has a problem with his rv and willing

Customer Question

can you call a person that has a problem with his rv and willing to pay over the phone?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The person name is Ron,Phone # ***** ((###) ###-####) can you please give him a call... he has a 110v problem on his rv, its a 37' 04 lapalma motor bus, has 110 v on every breaker and has no power on any recepticals including the fridge? had all power yesterday?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
I am going to send you a request for phone service, please keep in min a shop will charge one hour of labor to diagnose this.... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
I sent a request to you for phone service.
Robert