peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I lost my tack & the speedometer& volt meter gage & water

Customer Question

i lost my tack & the speedometer& volt meter gage & water temp gage . i have checked all the fueses i could find i have a 2003 monaco . i hope it is a fues thank you. bob
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect the connections to the gauges and see if any connection issues are found.If a fault is found it will need to be corrected to resolve this here.If all connections are o.k. and all of the fuses that you have looked at are o.k. I suspect a fault with the gauge assembly needing repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete