gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My onan mdl 7hgjae-1921c was running fine with no load on it.

Customer Question

my onan mdl 7hgjae-1921c was running fine with no load on it. will say when i first start it up it runs rich for about 2 minutes then clears up. today it cleared up and ran ok load electrical with a/c and interior 120 lights ran for a few minutes then started running rich and quit I loose all power to 12 volts . then I restart it and it resets and my power works again. But at this point with out a load on it it is burning rich and choke seem to be fully open. got air cleaner off of system and it is burning rich with fuel wanting to spray out of carb?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Hank F. replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
My name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
How long has it been since this unit was run regularly?