gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have my brother on vacation in upstate NewYork and he has no access

Customer Question

I have my brother on vacation in upstate NewYork and he has no access to shore power and was using generic 004700-0 generator for a/c last night went out at 4 am and drove to a rv dealership who told him they could not look at it for 3 days.
He is ready to cancel his trip and head back to Ontario so I thought I would try you to help
He thinks it may be the transfer switch. any thing he can do temporarily please?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is anyone there please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Folks, please cancel this request as I must return to work and cannot stay by the computer
thank you, Russ