peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We have a 2015 Journey, when we tried to set up this past weekend

Customer Question

We have a 2015 Journey, when we tried to set up this past weekend our passenger side would not completely extend. The top rear corner is stuck in and when it tries to extend it get cocked and now will not retract completely (stuck on an angle). The dealer where we purchased the unit can't get it in till the end of August, is there something I can do in the mean time?
Thank you
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Check for any debris or bent tracks or slides as usually this is the cause for this fault here.If any issues are found with any of these here it will need to be repaired/corrected.
Thanks Pete