gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Randall, my 1987 Fleetwood Pace Arrow drives fine but after

Customer Question

Hi Randall, my 1987 Fleetwood Pace Arrow drives fine but after driving for 10 minutes or so, the engine starts to lose power and makes a loud "banging/cranking" noise from the drive-train area of the undercarriage. Do you have any idea what this could be?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to your question. I am not on site every day due to the work load I have at my shop. And from what you have shared, I would have the u-joints checked on the drive line first. It may be that or a bad carrier bearing. It surely needs some prompt attention!Hope that proves helpful and thanks for your patience! Please get back to me if you need more on this after you have this checked. R.J.