peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I need an owner's manual 2003 workhorse chassis with

Customer Question

I need an owner's manual for a 2003 workhorse chassis with a vortec 8100/Allison trans. I called the RV manufacturer and they gave a phone number that is no longer in service. any help is appreciated. my email is aubiedory.com
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you haven't checked with an rv service center I would check with one of them near you and see if they can obtain what you are looking for here.In some cases they have different sources to locate manuals needed.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.
Thanks Pete