peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2005 Pilgrim travel trailer being used on my deer

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Pilgrim travel trailer being used on my deer lease in Mississippi. I brought iot in for maintenace. the slide out operates in the "out position" ok. But when I attempt to bring the slide out back into the trailer body, it binds up. I checked the inside of the trailer and it appears the slide out is at an angle coming in because the slide out tilts towards the ceiling of the trailer. Any ideas?
Mr. Lou
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on your model here.
I would check for any bent slide tracks or components as this can cause this fault here.If a track is bent it will normally need replaced to correct this.If you cannot inspect these this should be done by a certified repair facility that has info on how to access these.
Thanks Pete