peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have ccc2 thermostat that randomly displays the indoor temp

Customer Question

I have ccc2 thermostat that randomly displays the indoor temp at 35-45 degrees. When that happens the ac will not work. The mistaken reading occurs both before and during operation. I am currently on my 3rd thermostat , they all malfunctioned in exactly the same manner. I am currently on vacation and am hoping for at least a temporary fix, can you help ? Thanks- Jeff huxley
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
From what you have described here this sounds like a fault with the interior temp sensor itself.In some cases this is a separate sensor inside the coach.I would have this checked to see if it is separate and if it needs replaced and if it is part of the thermostat then there may be a wiring short connected to the thermostat that may need located and repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete