peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Where can I find manuals and wireing diagrams. Engine a/c is

Customer Question

Where can I find manuals and wireing diagrams. Engine a/c is out (no power to clutch)and brake pedal bleeds down with no apparent fluid loss.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model.
With the ac not working this may be a fault with a clutch turn on relay or control circuit from the dash controls at fault.I have also seen in some cases where a pressure control or monitor switch for the ac system can fail and cause this here.
The brake pedal issue with no fluid loss may be a fault with the brake master cylinder as this is common to fail and cause this issue.
These would need checked/tested further to pinpoint and repair the causes.You might see if a dealer or service center can obtain the service manuals for your model here for you as sometimes they can.
Thanks Pete