Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am looking at a 2003 escaper to purchase it is suppose to

Customer Question

I am looking at a 2003 escaper to purchase it is suppose to have a freightliner chassis but not sure of the motor. It is a 3 slider however I have not been able to find literature on a 4073 model in 2003 only a 4076 with 2 slides. what exactly am I looking at?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert
Sorry for the delay...
I also took a look and could not find any specs on the 4073, What I might do is contact Damon?Thor directly and they should be able to help you out. They do have a customer care line and can be reached at 877....855....2867....
My goal is for you to be satisfied, If you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating.... Robert