Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do I fill the fresh water tank on a Dutchman trailer? Does

Customer Question

How do I fill the fresh water tank on a Dutchman trailer? Does the tank fill from the same connection as the city water connection?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert..
The tank will get filled one of two ways. The first way would be a gravity fill near the back of the trailer, it would just be an open port you stick a hose in, it is not threaded.
The other way would be at the city water connection and normally right near the hook up you would have a valve you turn to fill the tank, turn the valve back the other way and you would have city water. IF you are still having issues please let me know.... Robert