peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a dometic ac unit on my Meridian 391. I left the unit

Customer Question

I have a dometic ac unit on my Meridian 391. I left the unit on dehumidify and upon return, saw that the control panel was not lit up, the AC unit was not working and the panel was flasdhing two horizonal bars.- -
I changed out the control panels with one that worked (forward cabin unit) and the working panel did the same thing when plugged into the bad unit. The one that registered the two bars, worked when plugged into the forward cabin unit that works.
Any idea what is wrong?
THANKS *****
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The ac unit may have failed internally,I have seen in some cases where the ac compressor locks up or fails electronically and can cause issues like this here.This will need to be checked/tested further to locate which is the cause here and then repaired from there to correct it.
Thanks Pete