peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Just purchased a 2016 Itasca Navion and noted when I pull out

Customer Question

Just purchased a 2016 Itasca Navion and noted when I pull out the headlamp switch (pulls out one notch), the orange light illuminates for the rear fog light, but nothing comes on on the rear or the front of the coach?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This can be an issue with an electrical fault with a control unit that controls the light output or wiring to the lights themselves.This can cause this type of fault here.I would have this checked/tested further by a repair facility that has diagrams on this model here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete,
There should be a fuse for the rear fog lights. Can you tell me where that fuse is located?
Unfortunately I don't have a diagram on this models fuses.If you want I can open your question up for others to see if anyone else can assist more just let me know if this is what you would like to do.Sometimes you can contact a dealer and they can tell you where the fuse is as well.
Thanks Pete