gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

The fault code on my norcold reads L1 op. It has stopped working

Customer Question

The fault code on my norcold reads L1 op. It has stopped working and will not reset to AC or LP gas. My fault code says that a high temp sensor has stopped working and that the sytem needs a technician to do maintenance. Is there anything I can do on my end? I am 100 miles away from any technician and I have a freezer full of food and groceries...any help?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
IF you go to the outside access for the fridge do you see a small black box with a single led on it? IF so is the light ON, it would be red...
Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
the reason I ask is on some Norcold 1200'S there was a recall and they installed a sensor box, if you do not see that sensor under the outside access please let me know the model of the fridge...
Robert