peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My TV s, DVD, and satellite receiver stopped working today

Customer Question

My TV s, DVD, and satellite receiver stopped working today as if the ignition was on. I am parked at campsite on a/c power. Every thing else works fine.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Fleetwood providence is actually a 2014 model but the Web site didn't give me that choice. No fun having a 60 inch tv and not being able to watch it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My original question was sent in on the 25th and the only response I've received is we're working on it. Is this how you treat customers? 07/27/2015 6:25 pm
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here but see no one has responded with any help on this.
This issue here may be due to a loose or damaged wire to the components listed above that are not working.If a power or ground wire has come loose that feeds the plugins for these here this will need repaired to correct this fault.Make sure all fuses and breakers are o.k.
Thanks Pete