peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

How far apart are the wheels of a 2000 Hornet by Keystone fifth

Customer Question

How far apart are the wheels of a 2000 Hornet by Keystone fifth wheel trailer? How far from the back tire to the bumper (trailer is show as 285 size)?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize my info is limited on this model here but see no one has responded with help.Most likely due to this info being difficult to obtain.
If you haven't contacted a dealer or rv service center I would see if they can look up the info on what you are looking for here.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.
Thanks Pete