Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2004 prowler lnyx. I have power to the breaker box,

Customer Question

I have a 2004 prowler lnyx. I have power to the breaker box, power is good coming out of the breakers but no microware, no A/C, no power at outlets.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
A few things here, first I would get a polarity checker and check the polarity, you could have voltage but if the polarity or you had a wiring issue the polarity checker would pick it up, most home improvement stores have them for a few dollars, it will plug into the outlets.
Next I would verify you do not have a GFI that is tripped, these are like what you find in a house, certain outlets will have a test and reset on them, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be located just about anywhere else including the outside.
I might also go to the first non working outlet closest to the breaker panel and see if you have voltage, then go to the next and so on, the outlets should be tied together so if one fails the others also will..
Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert