gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 21 ft travel trailer Pioneer built by fleet wood

Customer Question

I have a 21 ft travel trailer Pioneer built by fleet wood has a slide out We have had problems since we bought it new. Like air conditioner was the wrong one, the drain pipes were not tighten water all over floor. Facia on slide out fell down, awing fell or should say the awning holder fell apart, hot water heater broke at top of heater inside the heater not where one would expect. Windows stuck could not open, many more problems. Tires going flat first time out. I am beside myself want to get rid of it. I hate it
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** is your question? Are you looking for help repairing anything or do you need to know the value of the TT?Please let me know.... Robert