peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

1974 brave, D19, I think 318 but was told 360, so what I'm

Customer Question

1974 brave, D19, I think 318 but was told 360, so what I'm trying to find out is ...so where there would be a clutch if it were a stick shift there is a pedal that has a spring in it when you push down it comes right back up, its not the emergency brake and it looks factory, do you know what it is.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be a dummy pedal installed as if it did come equipped with a manual transmission.I would see if it connects to anything or if anything electrical is connected to it or any cables and if it is just a pedal with a spring that doesn't activate anything this may be what it is.You might contact an RV service center to see if they can tell you for sure if this is what it is or if it is made to activate another component.
Thanks Pete