gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Michael. I tried responding to you before but, dont understand

Customer Question

Michael. I tried responding to you before but, dont understand how I guess. this box keeps going away.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
good morning, what is the issue we are working on? thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The steps on my 2003 Fleetwood Excursion suddenly stopped working in the down position. I am looking for the fuse but, the manual says it is under the hood on drivers side. That is where the generator id - but, no fuse boxes. Also, the fuse boxes under the dash do not have a step listed.
Hi, unfortunately I'm not sure where that fuse is have you looked in the fuse panel below the cup holder between the seats? there should be a door there to open. and the fuse may not be listed as step, so test all of the fuses with a test light. and to verify its a fuse, go down to the step, and check to see if there is power at the 4 wire plug that goes from the coach to the step, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid you are not familiar with a 2003 Fleetwood Excursion. It is a diesel pusher. There is no cup holder or door between the seats. The fuses are labeled Cigarette lighter, wiper power, radio, back-up camera, battery, neutral safety common, day time lights and icc power. There is another fuse box listed in the manual as being under the hood. But, there is not one there.
thanks, ***** ***** to respond to your question, as you are correct , with that I will step out of your question, and put it back up so another expert can assist you, thanks for your patience