peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I need new hose for2007 road trek so I can empty. It may have

Customer Question

I need new hose for2007 road trek so I can empty. It may have frozen in the winter. 1/3/4 inch
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Usually a hose like this would need obtained from an RV service center.They may be able to order in the correct one or cut one to fit in some cases.If this is not an option for you let me know.
Thanks Pete