gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Info on wet bay replacement.

Customer Question

Info on wet bay replacement.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** is the Year, Make and Model of the RV? IF you can also send a picture with your reply and point out what you are wanting to do it should help.... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tiffen phaeton 2005 40 ft i want to replace the wet bay.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
If you can take some photos and reply with them so I can have a look I might have a better idea of what you are dealing with or be able to provide better direction. I am around daily so no hurry on my end, you should be able to add the photos into your reply...
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
robert the wet bay in a motorhome is a under floor compartment that holds fresh water, gray water and black water tanks if i could see in this covered area to take a picture i wouldn't need you.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
I was thinking the plumbing bay is what you wanted to change out, I will put your question back up for other experts, maybe another expert will have some info on this. I do not know when another expert will respond they come and go daily.... Robert