spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.
65057319

I have a 1999 fleetwood bounder 510 pusher, and I would like

Customer Question

I have a 1999 fleetwood bounder 510 pusher, and I would like an extend a stay installed. A couple tried yesterday for four hours and could not. My wife and I live onboard, heck I would replace the tank if it is the issue. Thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and welcome my name is ***** ***** for delay and thank you for your question.What kind of problem are you having adding the extended stay?Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Local rv repair guys spent 4 hours yesterday trying to add extend to center located permanent tank. They tried to get it to fit with different size connectors, thought about putting beyond regulator, tried to put it on the tank. (Tank is empty to be filled today for happy wife). They said the tank did not have an off valve. We picked up the motorhome for a great deal last fall, winter was cold and we would like to hook into a 200 gal this time. They left said could not do it, I called Ships in Chattanooga and talked with thier rv guy and he said he tried once by memory and could not either. Think out of the box, thanks.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for info.I have a couple videos that explain how to do this and why it was not working for them,now is a good time to add while tank is empty.Click here for video.You don't have to add grill,, if you don't want to just add a plug to that port. Just skip the add after 5 seconds.Click here for another one watch both to give you some extra ideas. The second one is for adding the big tank and talks about all the normal issues that arise adding tanks. Questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.A rating is required. You’re rating my personal service to you, not Just Answer. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it took for you to get a response. I respond as soon as I see the questions in the order that I receive them when I am online.Also rating does not close your question, it just assures Just answer credits me,,, has nothing to do with you.You can continue to follow up as long as needed even after ratingThanks spanky
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm just following up to see if you where satisfied with my answer.
Please keep in mind that even though you have already paid your deposit money
over to JustAnswer, or you may be a subscriber, until you rate me highly for my service,
I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.
Thanks
spanky