peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Bounder 33R. At the drivers elbow

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Bounder 33R. At the drivers elbow position there is a switch near the arm rest. The switch cover has fallen off and I am not sure what it is. I know my running lights quit working, perhaps that switch has something to do with it. All fuses check out.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on your model here.
The switch that has fallen apart most likely controls the running lights if the lights quit working at the same time.Unfortunately I don't have a diagram or chart for this switch here to tell for sure.I would have this checked/inspected to see if the switch itself needs replaced to correct this issue.A dealer or repair center should be able to tell you for sure what needs done as well as what switch this is.
Thanks Pete