peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2012 Forest River Heritage Glen 272 Reds Travel Trailer.

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Forest River Heritage Glen 272 Reds Travel Trailer. One side of slide has come out about one foot. It seems like the other side is stuck - it will not move. I am not sure where the controller is. It appears to be a swintek system.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VIN: 4X4TWBC26CU003836
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need help finding the Schwintek slide controller. 2012 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen Travel Trailer.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Unfortunately I don't have the info on where the controller or components are located for the slide system itself but from what is described this sounds like either the slide track is damaged or a component is binding it up from opening and closing properly.I would have this inspected further to see if this is the case here needing repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete