Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Can you tell me where the converter is on a cougar x lite 26

Customer Question

Can you tell me where the converter is on a cougar x lite 26 bhs
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a tow behind camper not a car
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sorry for the delay, I see no other experts have responded.
The converter will be part of the main breaker/fuse panel or stand alone and plug into an outlet. On the stand alones they can be located in several areas, normally they like to stick them near the breaker/fuse panel. under the stove, fridge, behind the breaker panel. Sometimes they can also be outside near the battery, a clue would be if you see a panel with a vent on it, they normally will use one for air flow...
IF you still can not find it please let me know as other experts might be able to assist, only rate my service if you are satisfied.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have checked all those places and still nothing
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
The only other place I have seen them is next to or under the step. My goal is for you to be satisfied, I will put your question back up for other experts. I do not know when another expert will respond, they come and go daily... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would appreciate your seeking more information. Just an FYI. The underneath is completely enclosed. I hope we don't have to remove that to find the converter. We hope should be able to find it without doing so.