Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I've bought a 2011 Itasca Ellipse 42qd and pick it up a little

Customer Question

I've bought a 2011 Itasca Ellipse 42qd and pick it up a little over a week from now. The factory receiver in the dash does not have GPS or blue tooth and the separate in-dash Nav unit was not installed originally. Can I buy an OEM model and have it installed from Winnebago or am I better off dealing with a local Kenwood/Pioneer installer?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Honestly I would have an authorized Winnebago dealer do the install, they will be familiar with the wiring and where to run power etc for the system. There is allot of wiring in that front dash and whoever does this has to have some type of knowledge on that area so the best bet would be to let the dealer handle it... Robert