Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My duo therm ac only works on low fan speed where should i

Customer Question

my duo therm ac only works on low fan speed where should i begin to look
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2001 royal coachman 5th wheel
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** for the delay, I see no other experts have responded. This is going to depend on the type of thermostat you have. What I am going to do is give you a service manual that will provide some troubleshooting. This manual covers all models and you will see the different thermostats that are used. I would suspect it is going to be the thermostat or upper control board inside the AC unit but hard to say for sure until the checks are done, you are going to need a volt meter. In the shop it would take about 1 hour to diagnose...... Click HERE for the service manual it should help.....Robert