gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have an atwood wedgewood propane stove/oven N2136 and need

Customer Question

I have an atwood wedgewood propane stove/oven N2136 and need to replace propane line leading up to the oven thermostat control. Where do I begin.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
good morning, to begin, you need to remove the stove from the counter top. remove the gas line, and open the top, look to the left and right, and you will see a couple of screws left and right that are screwed into the counter top, now look at the bottom of the oven door left and right, sometimes they will install a couple of screws there, you can remove the top screws, and try to pull the oven out, if it does not come, ck the bottom. please get back to me for clarification and further directions if necessary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great I've got the oven part of the way out, Loos like I need to disconnect the main propane line from the oven to completely remove oven. The defective line goes into the back of the oven and disappears. Guess I have to remove screws from back of oven to reach other end of line. Please advise
Hi, yes you need to disconnect the gas line, pull the oven completely out of the cabinet