Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', RV Mechanic
Experience:  Ford Cert. Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

MY Jensen VM 9022 will come on by itself and well change from

Customer Question

MY Jensen VM 9022 will come on by itself and well change from one thing to another
Category: RV
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”.You need to test the RED wire for Voltage +, when this happens, to see IF the Unit is being powered up by another source.Be sure there is nothing else powering the Unit On & that the Remote Buttons or Face Buttons are not stickingBe sure there is NO Voltage + on the BLUE wire of the Jensen as it may be getting back feed into the BLUE wireIF NOT, then the Unit is likely defective.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..