Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2007 Fleetwood, All leveling legs up but Driver rear. only

Customer Question

2007 Fleetwood, All leveling legs up but Driver rear. only came up 1-2". Will not move either directions. Have checked all connections. Is the drive motor the most likely or the P/N66275 control board. How to check?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Looks like these are Atwood electric jacks, I have seen some issues in the past with the pin inside the jack sheering and when they do the jack will get stuck. What you can do is go to the jack and jump DC voltage direct or try to move in manually and see if the jack moves the full way, if not I suspect you have sheered a pin and the jack would have to be removed.IF the jack runs then it is a control box or control pad issue, pretty sure Atwood stopped making the control box/pad for this system. Below is some information for you copy and paste that into your browser. Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert
Link....
http://www.atwoodmobile.com/manuals/chassis/MPD%2066166%20SP%2011.21.07.pdf