Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My brand new Atwood fridge has the check light on, and

Customer Question

HI, my brand new Atwood fridge has the check light on, and the other three as well?
How do I reset this?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
IF all the lights are on you could have a blown fuse, under the outside access panel you will have a power board, on that power board are some fuses, unplug the cord that the fridge is plugged into and then remove the cover on the board. Pull the fuses and check them, if a fuse is blown replace. IF a fuse is not blown try removing the DC power from the back of the fridge for a few mins. IF you still have all the lights on and if it is brand new I would have it looked at under warranty, below is a link for you copy and paste that into your browser, it will show the board and fuses on page 10... Hope this helps..... Robert
Link...
http://www.atwoodmobile.com/manuals/refrigerators/ENGLISH_Refrigerator_Manual_6.pdf