Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a Norcold N821R fridge showing code N, I have tried

Customer Question

I have a Norcold N821R fridge showing code N, I have tried the reset using pin 15 jumped to the board's ground but nothing happened, any other suggestions?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Have you ever had the N code prior to this?
Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
I see you opened another question, you should be able to reply here....
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I have had the N code before 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
There are a few different resets depending on the board you have, when you touch the wire jumping you should get a click from the circuit board. It is possible the circuit board is bad if it will not reset... Below is a link for you with all 3 resets so you can verify.... Robert
Copy and paste in browser.
https://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/newreset2.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried the pin 15 to board reset, it did nothing. I have looked at the N821 error messages and I see data but I have not seen where to reset from the front panel
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
When you get that code the reset has to be done at the board, if it is not resetting then the board could be bad.. You should hear a click from the board when you reset. Robert