gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My RV fridge ( Norcold) keeps beeping. Even with the lp mode

Customer Question

My RV fridge ( Norcold) keeps beeping. Even with the lp mode it says "no co"
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
Hi, the 'no co' fault can be a false reading, or telling you that the refer is not cooling, So the question is was the refer cooling properly the last time you used it, or was it running, for a while then going into the code? thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The refrigerator was working properly. Then it was shut off for two weeks when the RV was in the shop for repair. I tried it on last night and when I went to check it this morning it was still warm inside. I'm on the road right now. The freezer seems to be cooling, but the refrigerator is beeping and saying no connection. The freezer is not freezing, Just cooler.
thanks, ***** ***** means no cooling, so there is a reset I want you to try here is a link that details the reset,,,,,,,,,,,,,there are two different ones, depending on the control board you have I believe you have a 16 pin plug on yours. take a look, and do the procedure, if your board is different, let me know, thanks