Wayne, RV Mechanic
Experience:  Work on several type of Rv engine, Trans, brakes
6825259

Newmar Mountain Aire on a Spartan chassis: I have a Cummins

Customer Question

I have a Cummins motor in my motorhome. It is serial #45713613. In the section of Cummins bulletin #3666262-00 under "ELECTRONIC CONTROLLED FUEL SYSTEM" on page 1-67 "DIAGNOSTIC FAULT CODES" it says that the codes can be read using a "SHORTING PLUG" you can read the fault codes through the red and yellow warning lights on the dash panel and I am looking for a place where I can purchase a shorting plug or a Cummins part number for it. The bulletin mentions its existence but failed to include a part number and no one seems to have it. Have you ever heard of it before for this application. I normally do my own diagnostics and then decide if I will fix it or do it myself. The first car I put back on the road before I was old enough to drive was a model "T", salvaged from a junk yard, and I have been doing almost all of my repair work myself. Can you help me?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It looks like all of the info I have supplied still exists so lets try this again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wayne
I will help you with this
call this place for the Cummins shorting Plug
CT COMPUTER SOLUTION INC
PHONE(###) ###-####
9500 NW 77AVE SUITE 22 HIALEAH FL 33016