Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Any owners manual Coachman Royal 32.5 fifth wheel.

Customer Question

Any owners manual for 2001 Coachman Royal 32.5 fifth wheel. or where to get detailed info?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Below is a link for you, copy and paste that into your browser, it should be what you are looking for. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit.... Robert
Link....
http://coachmenrv.com/OwnersManuals/14218606.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well poo, I downloaded this from Coachman website 2 yrs ago. It is just a generic things to know for an rv. We had a Wilderness 5er 1987 for 18 yrs. 3 years ago we bought a 2001 Coachman Royal. Ya, came with generic appliance books and similiar camper stuff. With our 1st 5er we had full schematics for plumbing, wiring, the entire body. Right now we have a problem with the driver side landing gear. Both gears are separate motors as they operate separately. No drawing of how to access the compartment or what type of motor it is, Searched the internet, called Coachman-they know nothing-it is to old to give out specs on. Huh!! Ya.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
Yes that is the only manual they have, not only that many owners manuals do not have prints..... I will put your question back up for other experts, maybe another expert will have more info then I do. I do not know when another expert will respond, they come and go daily... Robert
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is Randall. Can you give me the make and model of your landing gear? Get back to me with this and I can assist you further. Thanks! R.J.