Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2009 forest river surveyor sv291. When I turn on the

Customer Question

I have a 2009 forest river surveyor sv291. When I turn on the hot water switch it doesn't come on. I have pushed the re-set button at the heater with no results. What else do I need to do?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sorry for the long delay, it sounds like you have a Suburban if you pushed the re-set at the water heater, below is a service manual for you which will tell you where to check power on the board and the switch, if you have power to the switch then I would have the circuit board tested, most RV shops have a special tester for these boards. Below is a service manual, copy and paste that into your browser, if this is not a Suburban please let me know....
Robert
Link..
http://hometips.me/Mar/Suburban_Water_Heater_Service_Manual.pdf