Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

I have a 1996 Fleetwood Bounder Motorhome. Many of the dual

Customer Question

I have a 1996 Fleetwood Bounder Motorhome. Many of the dual pain windows have condensation in them. Is there anything that can be done to remove the condensation other than buying new glass panels? I'm thinking of taking a glass cutter and removing the inner panel of glass so that I can clean the window and see again.
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Unfortunately the duel pane windows are vacuum sealed just like the ones used in most homes, unfortunately once they lose their seal there really is no way to reseal them with replacing them. The option of removing the inner glass will at least allow you to clean them as long as you do not have a problem with the loss of insulation the dual panes provide.