Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Were can I get a wiring diagram 1989 Georgie boy cruise

Customer Question

Were can I get a wiring diagram for a 1989 Georgie boy cruise master
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
We see these questions all the time and are very difficult to respond to, getting any kinds of prints are very difficult, IF I had one I would give it to you. One place you can try is a manual exchange, if the information is not available you make a posting to what you are looking for, below is a link, I have had other owners tell me it has helped. IF you are having a specific issue I also might have some input for you. My goal is for you to be satisfied and we are required to reach out to each customer. IF you are not satisfied please let me know.... Robert...
Link... Copy and paste into browser.
http://www.rvingthemidwestconnection.com/manuals1989older.htm