Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2004 Coachmen Crosscountry Diesel pusher and

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2004 Coachmen Crosscountry Diesel pusher and the back up camera is not working properly. Their is power as the screen lights but no picture. I tried to focus but no picture. Any suggestions.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sounds like the monitor could be at fault, what I might try is go to the back up camera and un-hook the connection at the camera while someone watches the monitor, many times if it is a camera issue you might see the screen change. I would also get a hold of RV Cams, they are the best in the business and have been helping RV owners for a long time, they might know if you set up has any known issues and what to replace with if needed, below is a link for you, copy and paste that into your browser.... Robert
Link....
http://www.rvcams.com/